The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't start initial Cyro quest

LadyLethalla
LadyLethalla
✭✭✭✭✭
I accidentally deleted the mail your character receives on reaching level 10, to go to Cyrodiil, without that character reading it.
I went to the Icereach campaign, and neither of the initial quest givers will give me the starting quest - all I could find were regular missions, eg capture the Scroll of such and such, keep scouting, go to IC, etc.
Have I permanently locked that character out of the two skill points?
x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • votan73
    votan73
    ✭✭✭
    Did you check the other base, too?
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I went back and forth for about 20min talking to all the NPCs.
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER