Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bastion sanguinaris

nimbus2011
Hi all, i just started playing again after 5 years. I see housing got added into the game, i came across this really nice house in greymoor called bastion sanguinaris that i wanna buy, but ofcourse it isnt available at this moment. My new guild mate's told me it will probally return for a short time at some point in the crown store. My question is: is there any cycle or what so ever that can give a indication on when this will happen ?

Kind regards,

Nimbus
  • Syrpynt
    Syrpynt
    ✭✭✭
    Not really a set cycle. If you ask here in the forums (as you just have), sometimes the ZoS tribunal grants us mercy to our requests and sates our crown store appetites.
  • ashadris
    ashadris
    ✭✭✭
    Tried buying it via ticket 2 times, both rejected.
    Just gotta wait ~1-2 years until zos decides to bring it back unfortunately
  • nimbus2011
    @ashadris Really, so how would that work. You just make a ticket and kindly ask them if they wanna sell you that house ? Probably gonna give it a go.

• tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That used to be a thing, but they came out with a new policy last year to deny all support ticket requests.

...of course, you'd think they'd bring things back more consistently, but..

Bastion's only been available once when it first released, so there might be a chance of it coming back soon (halloween theme?), but no guarantees. They've been pretty consistent this year about releasing two houses a month, so it could cycle back soon.