Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dont showing the first logos when loggging in.

Azmodan
Azmodan
✭✭
Hi,
After the last patch (september 20) when launching the game the first logos (Zenimax, Bethesda) did not shown, only the black screen. The first logo I see is Havok. Following the troubleshooting I have deleted ShaderCache and UserSettings files and for the first logging in it was OK. Just as before the patch, all logos shown correctly. But the second launch the problem is back. Noobody else have it?
And why deleting settings reset my Champions points as well? Just lost my time setting things right again and the problem is still here.
  • GreenRusBear
    GreenRusBear
    Soul Shriven
    A similar problem. It seems that the problem is with the in-game player, since the videos inside the game are also not displayed.
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I had this same problem. The awesome folks here showed me this. Fixed it right up.
    Hope it helps. Huzzah!

Close game and launcher.
    Navigate to Users\[username]\Documents\Elder Scroll Online\live.
    Open "User Settings.txt" in Notepad. Search for "Skip Pregame Videos"
    Set 0 to 1 and save. Done!!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)