Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A toggle to designate a house as an open PVP zone?

Caligamy_ESO
Caligamy_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I have wanted this feature for a while, I just think it could be super cool to have guild events in houses where its open PVP and I feel like it would encourage a whole different way of designing homes in wacky and zany ways with combat in mind amongst friends/guildies, IF we could just get a toggle to designate the entire premises as open combat.

I know I know.. you can already duel in housing but its just not the same having 1 person fight 1 other at a time and having to accept the duel which cancels out other PVP mechanics like stealth or turns combat pets into heat seeking nuisances that make stealth play impossible to achieve in housing.
love is love
  • Spawniaq
    Spawniaq
    ✭✭✭
    yea! imagine Arena style group fights!
    Ps4 / Eu
  • Elo106
    Elo106
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This or group vs group duels, with group vs group duels we could host gladiator fights, 2vs2, guild vs guilds, 1vX training and everything else, combine that with housing and we can create insane amounts of content ourselves.
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Let players turn their houses into custom battlegrounds. I would love to see this.
    PC NA
  • kevkj
    kevkj
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love this as well, make it a toggle-able option by the home owner to have PVP enabled/disabled.
    Elo106 wrote: »
    This or group vs group duels, with group vs group duels we could host gladiator fights, 2vs2, guild vs guilds, 1vX training and everything else, combine that with housing and we can create insane amounts of content ourselves.

I too wish for everything you mention! I imagine it would be easier to have player enforced teams, as having to setup teams outside of BG/Cyrodiil might add complexity. Friendly fire could add to the fun among friends anyway :)

• Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neat idea! I don't see any harm in it.
    Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • voidavoid
    voidavoid
    ✭✭
    If anything, it might actually make PVP more accessible to newer players by providing an exclusive group PVP environment where they can practice and hone their skills without being ganked or zerged.

Which is to say, some variation of this is something I've been hoping to see for quite some time now.