The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bahsei's Mania Damage Question

Sapphire_Ocelot
Sapphire_Ocelot
✭✭✭
Hey all. I tried researching this and didn't find any specifics, but apologies if it's been discussed before and I missed it.

I know that currently Bahsei can give up to 15% extra damage based on missing magicka, but does anyone know how much magicka needs to be missing to get the full 15%? Have there been calculations done to show different increments in missing magicka to correlate with the extra damage output?

Thanks in advance!
PS5 NA // Twitch Streamer // Housing Enthusiast // Main Khajiit MagDK // Love All Aspects Of The Game // PVP AD
  • Bl4ckR3alm93
    Bl4ckR3alm93
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all. I tried researching this and didn't find any specifics, but apologies if it's been discussed before and I missed it.

I know that currently Bahsei can give up to 15% extra damage based on missing magicka, but does anyone know how much magicka needs to be missing to get the full 15%? Have there been calculations done to show different increments in missing magicka to correlate with the extra damage output?

Thanks in advance!

You can dump your magicka and then quickly go to your inventory to see the missing value. Highlight Bahsei and scroll to the button where it shows "current value" on the set itself
  • Ippokrates
    Ippokrates
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks in advance!

You can dump your magicka and then quickly go to your inventory to see the missing value. Highlight Bahsei and scroll to the button where it shows "current value" on the set itself

Also, isn't "up to" work proportionally, so just divide value it starts by bonus and you will see how much percent you get for each percent ^^

I didn't tested it with Bahsei but I have seen it with executes - take 100%, divide by 15 and you will have additional 1% of dmg for each 6,5% of magicka you will lack - and max is zero, so it is basically unreachable ;)
    Edited by Ippokrates on September 20, 2021 12:08PM
  • Skinfaxe_DK
    I would like to add, that the extra damage buff does not affect your pets like Blastbones - not sure if it's a bug or intended, but it's a bit lackluster on necro. Shouldn't Blastbone be considered as"your damage" or does that only work for active pet skills like sorc scamp pulse ability?