The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Grayhost Q Bug!

SimonThesis
SimonThesis
✭✭✭✭✭
I Qued up for Grayhost Cyrodiil today and I got the Q bug, many people in my guilds have had the same experience. I wait in the Q, the Q stops at a random number for over 30 minutes. I relog and then have to reQ at which point the Q is much larger. My personal ticket number is 210917-005880. Anyone else experience this?
Edited by SimonThesis on September 18, 2021 12:35AM
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I queued for Gray Host the other day, was like 30th in line, so I went to Blackreach while I waited. The queue went down to 17 as I played, then I noticed the number stopped changing.... at all. I played in Blackreach for a full hour at #17 in queue. I ended up just logging, as my play time was up.

Now, I know the odds of literally noone crashing or logging from a poplocked GH server in one whole hour is approximately %.0000000001, or less. It is most definitely bugged.

Edited by Jaraal on September 18, 2021 1:29AM
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • lexicondevil99
    lexicondevil99
    ✭✭✭
    Alt f4 out of the game and sometimes you will resume your spot in the queue