The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Bahsei's Mania U32

TheCommentator
TheCommentator
✭✭✭
Hi, In reference to the recent U32 Combat preview, will sets such as Bahsei's Mania 5 piece bonus (Currently: Increases your damage done to non-player enemies by up to 15% based on your missing Magicka) also receive a change so the increase in damage is based upon missing stamina as well as missing magicka?

Excited to see what U32 will bring,
Thanks, Commentator.

Edit: Additionally, will sets that provide max magicka and/or regen now provide both stamina and magicka? (I assume the answer is a no, but just wanting to check :smile: - Sets like Worm's Raiment would certainly be interesting then)
Edited by TheCommentator on September 17, 2021 4:07PM
  • furiouslog
    furiouslog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they don't do that, siege shield will become a regular staple in stam parses.
    Options
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't really matter though does it?
    Run it with stamina weapons and on jewelry then use medium armor and a magicka skill in your rotation. The hybrid stats will keep your dps great, the magicka skill will keep your magicka constantly low without it impacting your actual dps at all.

I'm more worried about Sul-xan (or medium armor as a whole) being made worthless because crit damage gets capped.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
    Options
  • Ippokrates
    Ippokrates
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well... as mainly stam player I would prefer to keep Bahsei as it is. There is something pleasant in using it on StamDK, after depleting magicka on buffs :p
    Options
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [...]

Edit: Additionally, will sets that provide max magicka and/or regen now provide both stamina and magicka? (I assume the answer is a no, but just wanting to check :smile: - Sets like Worm's Raiment would certainly be interesting then)

As I understand it if it provides magicka recovery it will also provide stamina recovery. However the aura effect from Wormcult will likely not change. But that means Hircine will be better because it becomes somewhat more usable for healers.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
    Options