Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need a Zenimax employee to check this viable threat of life please...

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
# 210914-001475 (Ticket number)

I've submitted picture proof from a "botfarmer" that actually, I believe, threatened the life of a family member...
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin, @ZOS_GinaBruno

Well thats a fresh approach you might wanna look into guys, unless it wasn't a botter, but a reg player with a bad temper lagging with multiple accounts :D
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely a botter... he (or she) has 7 bots set up in The Lion's Den in The Rift... camping nodes.
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    Definitely a botter... he (or she) has 7 bots set up in The Lion's Den in The Rift... camping nodes.

Sounds like it, but rarely do they have such a bad temper, this one needs to go at a faster rate. I usually get them to ragemove. I farm too at times, warden wings, ring of wild hunt and another few helpers, and you can have the fun of them trying to race you to nodes on their hijacked chars, loose... and eventually ragequit and as you just stand there, individual botters in the near area, just vanishes cause like seven were theirs...

It felt good, I have to admit *snortgrin*

Botter-troller should be a rewarding thing/achivement :D
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention @Rittings. We have passed this along to the appropriate team for investigation.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention @Rittings. We have passed this along to the appropriate team for investigation.

Thank you @ZOS_Adrikoth. I appreciate that. Never nice when a member of your family is threatened.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The bots in The Lion's Den btw... all did a weird thing was I was observing them. They all spoke the same thing in zone chat... and all of them used the number "2" repeatedly... before all of them instantly, and simultaneously, travelled out and disappeared...

Same thing in Bleakrock about 5 minutes later.