The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Undeath is OP. Does it matter?

• moo_2021
    moo_2021
    ✭✭✭✭
    divnyi wrote: »
    Any vampire hunter with a brain can tell who is a vampire with Skilled Tracker. While slotted vampires and werewolves glow on their screen helping them see who should receive FG abilities to the face. No amount of polymorphs, skins, or armor can hide from Skilled Tracker.

Can you describe what it should look like? I have Skilled Tracker too but never realized it marks vampires.
    Edited by moo_2021 on September 17, 2021 6:55PM
  • Jameson18
    Jameson18
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    moo_2021 wrote: »
    Any vampire hunter with a brain can tell who is a vampire with Skilled Tracker. While slotted vampires and werewolves glow on their screen helping them see who should receive FG abilities to the face. No amount of polymorphs, skins, or armor can hide from Skilled Tracker.

Can you describe what it should look like? I have Skilled Tracker too but never realized it marks vampires.

For me, it shows a white outline around them. I can also usually see them through objects.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jameson18 wrote: »
    moo_2021 wrote: »

For me, it shows a white outline around them. I can also usually see them through objects.

^^^

It's like tab targeting an enemy, and the ability to see them through walls as long as they're not sneaking is a pretty big advantage, especially when they do the line of sight thing.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Myux
    Myux
    ✭✭✭
    why do you care about theme and lore regarding pvp? ignoring that, yes i would prefer vamp not be the meta. it just makes everyone tankier, which should be solved elsewhere. additionally i despise being a vamp. my counter, magdk, only gets stronger on me now, and sustain is a pain that i need to fix and i lose more damage because of it.