The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox NA solo Queue?

Jameson18
Jameson18
✭✭✭✭✭
I've yet to use this. My "MMR" or whatever it may mean, maintains a decently high rating I think as I'm a frequent player. However, I don't always have a partner or crew with me. I notice that I'm up against a sort of "wall" as it were, where I'm battling full premades a lot. Starting to get that "zerged down" feeling at times, even though it's just 4-8 opposing team members. I can normally tell before the game starts when I look around at teammate max HP as to whether or not things are going to go well. Aside from the obvious frequent names and beginning to know who people are and how they play.

Is the solo Queue long in the evenings? Typically that 8pm-11pm CST range. Anyone familiar or Queueing around then?

Thanks!
  • SkadiMZ
    SkadiMZ
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on Xbox Na and almost exclusively play in the solo queue. I had to re-read your post because a lot of what you said is similar to the solo queue. You'll see a lot of the same names, which I suppose indicates high mmr (but really probably means we all just play a lot). I don't encounter many low hp/skill teammates in the evening, that's more during the day when queue times are longer and seem to be more varied in skill and experience.

I know that I stick away from group queue because I primarily play by myself and don't want the frustration of getting matched against a 4 stack. However, solo queue is really hit or miss with your teammates but I would say more hit than miss.
  • Jameson18
    Jameson18
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SkadiMZ wrote: »
    I'm on Xbox Na and almost exclusively play in the solo queue. I had to re-read your post because a lot of what you said is similar to the solo queue. You'll see a lot of the same names, which I suppose indicates high mmr (but really probably means we all just play a lot). I don't encounter many low hp/skill teammates in the evening, that's more during the day when queue times are longer and seem to be more varied in skill and experience.

I know that I stick away from group queue because I primarily play by myself and don't want the frustration of getting matched against a 4 stack. However, solo queue is really hit or miss with your teammates but I would say more hit than miss.

Yeah I'm not as concerned with team make-up in a solo queue. I guess I rambled a bit. - More interested in knowing if the prime/post-prime time evenings are long queue times in the solo bracket?

Coming up against the stacks of 4 is really what I think I'm hitting at this point. Which is what it is, really. I'm ok to deal with that as I'm only waiting 0-10 minutes for a pop, rather than super long queue times.
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Solo Queue times are extremely long lately, so I always queue up for both these days. Getting zerged down is my hobby anyhow, I too would rather deal with that than wait for Solo Queue.
    Xbox NA AD / Day 1 ScrubDK / Wood Orc Cuisine Enthusiast
  • SkadiMZ
    SkadiMZ
    ✭✭✭
    Well, around the time you're looking to play, you generally get the 0-10 minute queue times in solo queue.

I would have to say I don't pay exact attention to the amount of time I wait, but in the evening it seems I can't even do a couple crafting writs before the queue pops.
  • Jameson18
    Jameson18
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SkadiMZ wrote: »
    Well, around the time you're looking to play, you generally get the 0-10 minute queue times in solo queue.

I would have to say I don't pay exact attention to the amount of time I wait, but in the evening it seems I can't even do a couple crafting writs before the queue pops.

Awesome! Thanks!
  • Dakkx
    Dakkx
    ✭✭✭
    I usually queue between 5p-9p est and the solo queue and group queue (when solo) are pretty consistent between 5-10 min wait. When you have a stacked group it seems it takes 15-20 min every time which is very annoying lol

I forgot to mention this is on Xbox NA as well
    Edited by Dakkx on September 15, 2021 7:22PM