The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What'sup guys and gals, I have not played for ages and would like some help please?

RedRoomGaming
RedRoomGaming
✭✭✭
Ok so I bought the imperial version at launch and it took a year and a half of my life away lol. the last DLC I was properly playing was thieves guild? but by that time all I was doing was fishing for the achievement. Then I moved on to other games but popping back on to do the writs. I have 527 cp points also that is where I left off.

My two main characters are an imperial templar and a high elf sorc. I don't want to start again but if I have to then which race/ability is meta atm? I like the PvE side of things more but would also like to stick with DPS or with my imperial to create a decent healer.

I don't have the money to get all the DLC content so I will have to go for a craftable only set unless I find a cheap builder that can do it (while I am playing along the way)

I know A LOT of things have changed, but this is where I don't mind just going around learning on my own as it will be for only 2 hours-ish a night, are there any builds out there for these two classes or should I start again and learn all the mechanics again?

thank you dear elder scrolls friends and I thank you for your support on this
PS4 Eu Server
  • Stampler - RedRoomGaming - V16
  • Mageblade - Beard Of Molag - v3
  • High Elf Sorc - Man Of Potato - V16
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many of the really good sets are actually not DLC sets, or are from DLC overland content so can be bought on guild stores even if you don't have that DLC. So for example even if you don't have greymoor you can get winter's respite off the guild store.

There are a ton of people who spend their entire lives posting builds, some of them even post builds that actually work in reality. Look up things like Dotz Gaming, Hack the Minnotaur, Azryel and Xynode and you'll get a ton of stuff.

Too many toons not enough time
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a ton of people who spend their entire lives posting builds, some of them even post builds that actually work in reality.

You get an awesome for that! :D
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!