The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Stonefalls - City at the Spire

Draejin
Draejin
✭✭
Does anyone know if this quest is still obtainable? I completed the Fort Virak quests and talked to Holgunn but he does not give this little quest. I've searched online for an answer and most seem to say if you discovered Kragenmoor he won't give it, but when I finished Virak, I had not been to Kragenmoor. The closest I came to the town was Lukiul Uxith and the entrance of Tormented Spire to pick up a breadcrumb quest there: Taking Precautions. Also, all of responses about discovering Kragenmoor I found are 3+ years old.

Has this quest been removed, is it a bug that has been in the game for years and never fixed, or is there some sort of tie in with another quest preventing 'City at the Spire' from being given? For the last, the closest I can think of is maybe 'Taking Precautions' possibly being mutually exclusive so can only complete one or the other, though that makes little sense given City sends you to Kragenmoor whereas Precautions sends you to Virak.

Any answer appreciated as I am a quest completionist so I would dislike missing this quest if it is still obtainable somehow.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm... from what I remember, Taking Precautions is only available if you haven't yet completed Fort Virak, so that would suggest that Fort Virak is not actually complete yet.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    it used to be if you went to Kragenmoor before going to Fort Virak the quest would not be available. But the quest today (sept 6/22) was not offered at all ... so it is bugged again !
    During the afternoon of Loredas, 6 Sun’s Dawn 2e578 a big piece of Aetherius fell to Nirn. It was the first major piece of Aetherius to fall on Nirn in more than five hundred years. It scattered around the world as millions of shards. It was rapidly documented by Lady Cinnabar of Taneth in her pamphlet Aetherial Fragments that "... when three shards meet, they re-form into a silvery prism by unknown process and confer the power unlocked by the merger to a nearby being." The Order of the Black Worm, commonly known as the Worm Cult, reappeared in Tamriel shortly thereafter and some of its members are avidly searching said shards.
    In the last week of First Seed 2e579, an arcane explosion occurred in the Imperial City — a night of storms, and trembling terrain. They named it the "Soulburst". That day Emperor Varen Aquilarios disappeared without a trace. His wife, Clivia Tharn, ascended to the Ruby Throne as Empress Regent under the guidance of the Necromancer Mannimarco. Ushering a time of increased instability within the Empire of Cyrodiil which finally grew into “The Three Banners War”.