Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Potentates vs critical ripose BB

Larcomar
Larcomar
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi

Thinkign about a defensive BB for my stamblade. Potentates obv got nerfed but 2 piece still gives 3% mitigation. Struggling to figure out how that would compare to the 440 crit resistance from Critical riposte. Anyone able to advise - or suggest if better alternatives?

Was thinking of doing Snb but mulling defending bow for the major exped on roll dodge. Tell me if Im mad.

Cheers

Larc
  • mikey_reach
    mikey_reach
    ✭✭✭
    With all the % mitigation sources and the lack of crit resist i rather go for critical reposte, you get better returns with that one imo
  • Larcomar
    Larcomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks thats handy; yeah looking at the mitigation thread, adding 3% looks to be more like 1.4% when all said and done, whereas crit resist shd presumably add to my total. Will go with crit riposte

Cheers

Larc
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Larcomar wrote: »
    Hi

Thinkign about a defensive BB for my stamblade. Potentates obv got nerfed but 2 piece still gives 3% mitigation. Struggling to figure out how that would compare to the 440 crit resistance from Critical riposte. Anyone able to advise - or suggest if better alternatives?

Was thinking of doing Snb but mulling defending bow for the major exped on roll dodge. Tell me if Im mad.

Cheers

Larc

I'll save you some time don't go with either one just run swift ✌
  • Amerises
    Amerises
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi

Cheers

Larc

• Feaky
    Feaky
    ✭✭✭
    Hi

Cheers

Larc

I think the OP was referring to JUST running the set on the BB. Swift on the BB gives only magica for the 2 piece bonus, whereas the other sets give defensive bonuses.

Agreed on running Swift for the full 5 piece set bonus though. Very good defense set!!