The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Scarves and Hoodless-Masks

Syrpynt
Syrpynt
✭✭✭
I know hoodless masks make some people cringe when thinking about real world events--but I've always done this for rogue style characters.

Then we can mix/match different masks to hoods too!

Dunno. Probably the only one, I had the mod for masks and scarves in both Oblivion and Skyrim, and even customized the colors and made my own mods for it in Skyrim. Just more "accessory" options in general would be nice.

I know that clipping could also be a problem, but idk.
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given the issues they have implementing hats that force you to have an attached hairstyle I wouldn't expect the game or the creative team has the capacity to implement this. Shame as it has a lot of usage, I'd love a high Vampiric collar with no mask or helm as another option.
  • Syrpynt
    Syrpynt
    ✭✭✭
    Thannazzar wrote: »
    Given the issues they have implementing hats that force you to have an attached hairstyle I wouldn't expect the game or the creative team has the capacity to implement this. Shame as it has a lot of usage, I'd love a high Vampiric collar with no mask or helm as another option.

Ah yes, but you see--it wouldn't be categorized as a hat!

It would be under "major adornments" so that it can be worn with hoods/hats.
    This would prevent hairstyles being forced to be used, and it would be a good alternative to a headband!

Headbands work the same as how scarves and hoodless masks would work. :)
  • daim
    daim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syrpynt wrote: »
    Thannazzar wrote: »

Ah yes, but you see--it wouldn't be categorized as a hat!

It would be under "major adornments" so that it can be worn with hoods/hats.
    This would prevent hairstyles being forced to be used, and it would be a good alternative to a headband!

Headbands work the same as how scarves and hoodless masks would work. :)

+1
    ""I am that which grips the heart in fright, hearkens night and silences the light." It was written on my sword, long…long ago." ―Ajunta Pall
    PC|EU