The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Boring

slimwaffle
slimwaffle
✭✭✭
@Zos @ZOS_BrianWheeler I'm sick of playing with the same 10-15 guys over and over on repeat. Super boring. Give me new people to play against.
  • moo_2021
    moo_2021
    ✭✭✭✭
    which server is it?

I still get killed by different players on EU PC every evening, especially DMs.

By new people you mean more easy targets? ;)
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Typically, on PC NA, you will see 10 to 20 players that you recognize or play with frequently.

Yesterday I played 48 battleground matches and my addon takes a screenshot of every match recap. Here are some names I see repeatedly.

Caleth Apostoleli
    H'ammerfell
    Haki
    Hammer TF
    Jinxx X
    Kangaxx Demilich (my arch nemesis)
    Magica Queen
    Mikael Stormbringer
    Monera Prudo
    R Ø M
    Reverence Holyblade
    Robbioso
    Shamanistic
    Shoddy Templar
    Slimwaffle
    The Trollborn
    Wast Mon Debout

Edited by SkaraMinoc on September 7, 2021 12:06AM
    PC NA
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    moo_2021 wrote: »
    which server is it?

I still get killed by different players on EU PC every evening, especially DMs.

By new people you mean more easy targets? ;)

and time of day.
  • slimwaffle
    slimwaffle
    ✭✭✭
    As @SkaraMinoc said on PC - NA its the same bunch of guys over and over. It gets really boring because you start to learn how each person plays and what to expect.
  • Mavi
    Mavi
    ✭✭
    SkaraMinoc wrote: »
    Typically, on PC NA, you will see 10 to 20 players that you recognize or play with frequently.

Yesterday I played 48 battleground matches and my addon takes a screenshot of every match recap. Here are some names I see repeatedly.

Caleth Apostoleli
    H'ammerfell
    Haki
    Hammer TF
    Jinxx X
    Magica Queen
    Mikael Stormbringer
    Monera Prudo
    R Ø M
    Reverence Holyblade
    Robbioso
    Shamanistic
    Shoddy Templar
    Slimwaffle
    The Trollborn
    Wast Mon Debout

Please send Haki and Jinxx a hello from 2019. Also, tell Haki that love indeed lead us to victory.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think ZOS can magically force people into BG's. Next time there is an event, that will probably do the trick, then those people will go right back to avoided BG's at all costs when it's over.

If you want more people in BG's, it has to be appealing to a wider audience which is currently isn't. Be careful what you wish for, you might not like the format that is enticing to a wider audience. Typically when format changes are made to raise the floor, those at the ceiling tend to dislike it greatly.
    Edited by redspecter23 on September 13, 2021 8:26PM
  • Dakkx
    Dakkx
    ✭✭✭
    SkaraMinoc wrote: »

Caleth Apostoleli
    H'ammerfell
    Haki
    Hammer TF
    Jinxx X
    Magica Queen
    Mikael Stormbringer
    Monera Prudo
    R Ø M
    Reverence Holyblade
    Robbioso
    Shamanistic
    Shoddy Templar
    Slimwaffle
    The Trollborn
    Wast Mon Debout

Same on Xbox this is why I vote we remove mmr. The better known pvpers who main cyro don’t get in our lobbies and they pug stomp let’s have some good fights…
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mavi wrote: »
    Also, tell Haki that love indeed lead us to victory.

Haki wears the nordic bathing towel because he doesn't need clothes. His love keeps us warm.
    PC NA
  • Vork
    Vork
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler Reset me every major update?
  • Vork
    Vork
    Soul Shriven
    I meant reset MMR lol
  • slimwaffle
    slimwaffle
    ✭✭✭
    Vork wrote: »
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler Reset me every major update?

What I would like to see is seasons.
    The same as other games. With mmr being reset at the end of each season.
    I also think people should drop in mmr each time they don't do well in a match.
  • slimwaffle
    slimwaffle
    ✭✭✭
    In the past I would play battlegrounds alot (over and over). But they are getting to just be a bit meh.
    Last few weeks I have just been doing my daily and jumping off.
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    slimwaffle wrote: »
    In the past I would play battlegrounds alot (over and over). But they are getting to just be a bit meh.
    Last few weeks I have just been doing my daily and jumping off.

With the changes zos is making expect it to get worse not better.
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not even bothering with BGs anymore. I used to play at least once or twice on different characters everyday, but current state is beyond pathetic between DM only, DC and other set's crap this is not enjoyable or fun at all.
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • _adhyffbjjjf12
    _adhyffbjjjf12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not even bothering with BGs anymore. I used to play at least once or twice on different characters everyday, but current state is beyond pathetic between DM only, DC and other set's crap this is not enjoyable or fun at all.

agree, DM and dark Convergence for every more, that's their vison of PVP?!
  • mmtaniac
    mmtaniac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Only one mode is boring. Random was best probably not for everyone but i love random bg. Not all like slaughter every game ,playing objective is more relaxing but still have pvp element where you can get nice score and still win with 0.15 deads teammates.
  • moo_2021
    moo_2021
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm fine with either but population has apparently been decreased since last week, queues are longer now.