The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crowns not showing up but yet money is taken out of bank account

kursha
kursha
✭✭
If anyone buys crowns right now be aware, I bought and have not received them, first time ever and have the email and shows on account web site I bought them along with them taking the money out of my account at my bank...8/28/21 i bought with no problem ... 9/1/21 they did mait on crown store.... 9/5/21 I tried to buy and not received yet.
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings @kursha,

Different types of payment may take longer than others. If you have not received your Crowns within 72-hours after you purchased them, please submit a ticket at help.elderscrollsonline.com.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • kursha
    kursha
    ✭✭
    This is the first time this has happened, I have spent 1000's of usd on crowns, look up my account and see, this has never happened before and you need to look into it please, I do understand the canned response from you as at one time I was a GM of a game myself. There is a problem that needs to be addressed asap please and thank you.
  • zanosuz
    zanosuz
    ✭✭
    Same problem. Bought crowns on Friday 9/3 and still haven’t received them. Hope I don’t miss out on the music box that goes away in a couple days.
  • kursha
    kursha
    ✭✭
    As I logged in today at 4:03 pm cst I finally see my crowns in-game. Two days later, I assume this is a banking problem on ZOS end only but all is well.

Thank You,

Kursha