Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

QOL -Checkmark box

merevie
merevie
✭✭✭✭✭
In owned houses menu, add a checkbox.
Players can tick those designed for people to look at.

In Friends menu, under 'port to main residence', have a drop down of those that were checked.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    merevie wrote: »
    In owned houses menu, add a checkbox.
    Players can tick those designed for people to look at.

In Friends menu, under 'port to main residence', have a drop down of those that were checked.

Yes, please! There would ideally be a directory that people could submit their houses to that would mean “open to the public.” I really do appreciate that there are add-ons that enable this, but it should be something available for everyone, including on console!
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Has anyone at ZOS ever commented on this request? It has been brought up many times and I am not aware of one.

I am on console so I am not sure how the add-on works, though videos show something that looks like the “drawing a constellation in a group of stars” type animation (for lack of a better example) that I see when I port myself to my primary residence.

I guess I am curious as to whether there is a reason why this could not be added, or if it would be too much work or add too much complexity to the game code.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA