The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf tank build suggestion

priestnall.andrewrwb17_ESO
Was thinking about using Death Dealers Fete alongside Armour of the Trainee and Armour of Endurance (5 pieces total). Armour of the Tormentor (5x) and Stonekeeper (?) monster set - any thoughts or suggestions?

Currently I’m running frozen watcher, tormentor and grundwulf - which is fine just wanna mix it up a bit.
  • Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would imagine that you would use tormentor out of necessity, and then use whatever other sets normal tanks use to boost group damage. I haven't raided in a long time but you have the staples, like alkosh, ebon, and there's that new one that debuffs enemy armor around you
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tormentor is a must, the rest depends upon what you are trying to do or be. Engine guardian seems to be help when werewolf tanking too with the sustain. Tormentor + Rush of Agony looks like it might work well on WW but not had a chance to try it yet.
    Too many toons not enough time
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Like the others have said, Tormentor is a good call for the werewolf. Drake's Rush, Vrol's Command, Yolnahkriin (my favorite group set), Leeching Plate, and Saxheel (new set) should work well with it. I like Mighty Glacier, but its not going to work with a werewolf.

I'm guessing you are running dungeons and not trials. If so, Tormentor + Leeching Plate would be very effective for your damage and healing whereas Tormentor + Yolna would help group damage and Tormentor + Vrol's would help group resistance.

Are you hurting for sustain? That's the only reason I can see to run Stonekeeper. But that cooldown is brutal. I'd go with Tremorscale or Lord Warden, depending on the strength of the group. Baron Zaudrus looks interesting. I have not tried it, but I think it could work with the werewolf with the howl, roar, and claws