The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC-EU] Looking for Two People for Vet DLC Dungeon Progression Team

Araphorn
Araphorn
✭✭
Hi,

Me and a friend are looking to start a team for all Vet DLC Dungeons progression. We are primarily looking for a Healer and a Tank, but can also take an experienced DD and I can do the Tank role, if we don't find one.

Currently, me and my friend are both CP 1500+, and have lots of Veteran content experience. However, experience in Vet DLC Dungeons is not needed to apply for our group, all we ask is that you have a good understanding of your Role/Class and that you bring a positive/friendly atmosphere to the group.

We aim to get all the achievements from all the DLC dungeons, in a relaxed friendly environment (no toxicity), and help all our group members along the way. We are also looking for long-term players to join us, so that we can do DLC Dungeons, Pledges, Arenas and other stuff as a team on a regular basis. There will be times where we wipe a lot, so tolerance, patience and willingness to learn and adapt is key. We are both very relaxed and friendly players and are looking for like-minded people.

We are also planning on having a Discord server for group organization, so we can better coordinate our playing times together, we will just ask for consistency when you commit for the runs with us, and of course if real life happens, we will always understand. :)

So, if you are looking for a stable/regular/consistent 4-person group, are able to communicate on Discord, and are willing to progress as a team, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

EDIT: We managed to find 2 people for our group and are full now, thanks! :)
Edited by Araphorn on September 7, 2021 1:14PM