The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Hrothgar proc condition is bugged (multiple ppl proccing it at once)

HiImRex
HiImRex
✭✭✭✭✭
Hrothgar is currently bugged, or programmed very poorly. I think by now we all know that the AOE burst from Hrothgar hits twice as hard as it's supposed to.

However, even worse, MULTIPLE PEOPLE can proc hrothgar on the same target... you don't actually have to be the one to stun or immobilize the enemy, if you just attack an enemy while he is stunned or immo, your hrothgar will proc.

Which means 5 people can proc hrothgar on 1 person with a single stun or immo. I've been on both sides of this equation already and it's pretty game breaking.

Please fix quickly, ty.
  • Emperor_ManBearPig
    +1 to this. My group noticed that last night that our Hrothgar procs were going off even though we weren’t the ones doing the stun or immobilize.
  • Stalwart385
    Stalwart385
    ✭✭✭✭
    My friend and I have seen multiple procs in one recap many times. Seems like you are right.
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oddly - I'm getting stun locked * and 2x stunned - I don't think it's the set I think the particular stun of DC can sometimes double stun you.
  • GRXRG
    GRXRG
    ✭✭✭✭
    If they fix those weird bugs probably the set will be balanced already.

Last night I just proved that cloaking near an enemy if you run Hrothgar will proc it xD For what strange reason stealth procs it? I don't immob neither stun my enemy, just by cloaking in his proximity will make hrothfar proc xD

The set is so full of bugs.

The more annoying is the one you said, receiving 5 different hrothgar procs on yourself when only 1 should be procced on you and not 5 from 5 different people on the same time.
  • jerj6925
    jerj6925
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oddly - I'm getting stun locked * and 2x stunned - I don't think it's the set I think the particular stun of DC can sometimes double stun you.

I think this is the issue, I am getting chained stunn in some rapid succession. I have the auto break free but after that kicks off and I have break free again and again.. then dead..
  • Jameson18
    Jameson18
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The "stun locks" and lack of cc immunity issues seem to be worse each update. Especially after this one.
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Broken Sets that are OP in PVP will encourage players to buy subs or buy the new content and that means money to the devs. After a few months the new sets will be fixed. I've seen this in other MMOs.
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    New Broken Sets that are OP in PVP will encourage players to buy subs or buy the new content and that means money to the devs. After a few months the new sets will be fixed. I've seen this in other MMOs.

You don't have to get any DLC or anything for these. Just normal pvp activities can reward them and they're tradeable, so you can buy them on guild traders.

Just random, crazy overpowered sets for everybody without adequate testing or vision.
    PC NA
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fennwitty wrote: »

You don't have to get any DLC or anything for these. Just normal pvp activities can reward them and they're tradeable, so you can buy them on guild traders.

Just random, crazy overpowered sets for everybody without adequate testing or vision.

I was about to post the same thing. The DLC has nothing to do with RotW drops.
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    here a screen shot I took today while playing against premade, 4 people abusing the bug and deleting people in bg.

https://ibb.co/wc4GmRb

all this damage I recieved from one enemy using immoblize and 3 hrothgar proc from different people at once