The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Red Petal Bastion is the PERFECT example of what I wish we could do with furnishing in housing.

Kingdomkeepers69_ESO
Weapon display cases? Check.
Normal looking building with a large hidden basement? check.
Average House secretly connected to secret ruins? Check.
Weapons to Decorate like magical artifacts? Check.

RPB is what I would do for an ideal INTERIOR decorating for a playerhouse. But can't because weapons etc. have never been acessable. Same can be said with the gorgeous armor racks in the new starter zone.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES! ALL OF THIS! There are soooo many good ideas here in the forums and soooo many threads begging for weapons and armor displays! For the life of me I cannot understand why ZOS won't listen. And yes, RPB would make an AWESOME player house!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Agreed. I thought Pantherfang with its Fort would have been the perfect opportunity to roll out weapon/armor furnishings.
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they have a great opportunity with the motifs add a furniture armor display as achievement for completing each motifs styles

AR008-R_Aged_Armor.jpg
  • Kingdomkeepers69_ESO
    Another thing I hope for is large box clutter items.

A stack of furnishing boxes, barrels etc. but theyre all one object. So we can add cosmetic "clutter" without destroying our furnishing count.
  • Jaclynn
    Jaclynn
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, yes and yes. Armor racks are literally everywhere, and it drives me nuts. could dress up crafting areas, and homes. Armor sets could be "Just the set" stand-alone, not having to place 6 or 8 items to use up slots. see above....in Ebony, or whichever you want.... and I still would also like day/night toggles, because I can't build in the dark. :)
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."

PC/NA
    @Jaclynn
    GM "The Rogue's Bounty"
  • Deep_01
    Deep_01
    ✭✭✭✭
    Screenshots to share please? Could not find enough to support context online.
    @Deepan on PC-EU
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaclynn wrote: »
    Yes, yes and yes. Armor racks are literally everywhere, and it drives me nuts. could dress up crafting areas, and homes. Armor sets could be "Just the set" stand-alone, not having to place 6 or 8 items to use up slots. see above....in Ebony, or whichever you want.... and I still would also like day/night toggles, because I can't build in the dark. :)

I have been begging for a day/night toggle forever.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!