Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Year One Event - Can't find a group

Dynan3
Dynan3
I need to kill a Boss in Cyrodil to finish my YOE quest. I NEVER find anyone in either place to form a group.

Is there a meeting site to coordinate a run through Central City Prison or Gold-White Tower?
  • Dynan3
    Dynan3
    Okay. I figured out how to join a City Prison group. We kill everything in there AND I STILL DON'T GET A YEAR ONE EVENT TICKET.

This is the most (newer) user hostile environment I've seen in my 40 years of gaming!

I don't need my hand held, but a LIST of necessary QUESTS/DELVES, etc., would be helpful since the entire YEAR ONE EVENT is so CRYPTIC!
  • Sendirra
    Sendirra
    ✭✭
    As far as I know (i may be wrong), but the only way to get the event ticket in imperial city is to complete a city district daily quest (arena, elven, arboretum, temple, etc. - you have 6 to choose from). The dungeons WGT and ICP don't count, because the quests in them aren't repeatable.
    PC-EU
  • Dynan3
    Dynan3
    Thanks Sendirra. I don't have Cyrodil DLC (although I thought I downloaded a free offer) so I can't go for the six you mention.

I'll look up dailies in Wrothgar.
  • Sendirra
    Sendirra
    ✭✭
    Dynan3 wrote: »
    Thanks Sendirra. I don't have Cyrodil DLC (although I thought I downloaded a free offer) so I can't go for the six you mention.

I'll look up dailies in Wrothgar.

The dungeons are in the same DLC package as the city, so you should have access to it if you got the free bundle.
    Note, imperial city is a PVP zone! To enter, press "L" (same as for entering cyrodiil), and navigate to the Imperial City campaigns (there should be 6 - 3 CP and 3 no-CP). They are located bellow cyrodiil campaigns, in its own section.
    PC-EU