Maintenance for the week of October 28:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 28, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Imperial City Prison solo - two lever mechanics help

Ashfordd
Ashfordd
✭✭✭
Hello,

I was able to solo ICP with my magicka dragonknoght up to two levers close to the end of the dungeon, but I was not able to evercome its mechanics and finish the dungeon. Any hints how to do it with magDK?

Thanks for any advice!
Ash
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You need another player to help you,and once the other player leaves the group again,you will have a queue what will kick you out of the dungeon.
    Short: you can solo it till the levers,then you have to invite another player to your group to pass the mechanic and the other player has to stay in the group,probbably waiting on the spot till you finish the final boss,you did still ''solo'' it that way if the other player agrees to not help with the final boss.
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
  • Ashfordd
    Ashfordd
    ✭✭✭
    You need another player to help you,and once the other player leaves the group again,you will have a queue what will kick you out of the dungeon.
    Short: you can solo it till the levers,then you have to invite another player to your group to pass the mechanic and the other player has to stay in the group,probbably waiting on the spot till you finish the final boss,you did still ''solo'' it that way if the other player agrees to not help with the final boss.

Thank you for the tip, Lady_Galadhiel. I have just seen a video where the player jumped over the iron bars. I will try it soon.