The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

My kingdom for a horse! Silver Rose horse, to be specific.

Gaebriel0410
Gaebriel0410
✭✭✭✭✭
That Silver Rose senche-serval looks nice if you're into senche mounts, but what would really make sense in that style is a HORSE. After all, that's what Bretons ride and since it's styled after the Knightly Order of the Red Petal in High Rock, it would be kiiiiind of nice and lore appropriate to see a warhorse in that style.

Make it a white horse please! Not only would that look great with the Silver Rose armour colours, but naturally I have a more selfish reason also. I've wanted to upgrade my main char's vanilla horse since forever but there's almost no white horses with modern high res textures! :smiley: I'll trade you my kingdom for a horse.
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    They did bring out the white spotted courser. Almost completly white. Although If it would come in completely white I would get it also.

• Gaebriel0410
    Gaebriel0410
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah true, but I didn't like the head armour on that one, and it was limited time as well.

I'm hoping for a knightly armoured warhorse specifically, and that Silver Rose style looks perfect, with the Breton swirlies and engravings, it's really well done. I found it such a weird choice for them to release a senche instead of a horse in a style inspired by a new Breton dungeon, so here's hoping they milk it and make a horse too. :D