The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Characters locked while travelling around Vvardenfell

Soracia
Soracia
✭✭
Two of my characters got locked in two days.
In both cases I was travelling around Vvardenfell on top of my mount (probably sprinting), when suddenly I got disconnected. I got some kind of error popup, but unfortunately in both cases it was too quick to read.
The issue happened at two different locations of Vvardenfell.

Both characters in question are now locked and I get error 326 when trying to log back in on them.

I have submitted tickets already, but this is starting to feel like a repeatable bug. I am not sure whether the issue is with Vvardenfell or mounts, or the combination of both.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Soracia

If you could provide your ticket number we would be happy to check in on its status for you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Soracia
    Soracia
    ✭✭
    Thank you for your reply!

The two ticket numbers are 210826-001945 and 210827-001312
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Thank you for providing these tickets @Soracia! We can confirm that they are in the right place and a member of our support staff will reply as soon as possible.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • Soracia
    Soracia
    ✭✭
    This is four characters locked in as many days.

I can now state with certainty that the issue does not have anything to do with Vvardenfell or mounting. (It might be linked to sprinting however)

I also got a glimpse - a screenshot even - of the error I am getting when the game disconnects me:
    Error 307 - Booted from server.

After getting this error, I am then unable to log back into that character. Forever.

At the time of writing I have FOUR characters locked in this way and customer support are not responding to my emails.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Soracia

Your tickets are still open with support and have been escalated. Support will contact you again soon to further follow-up.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post