The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sleek-Creek House Reimagined into a Medieval Cottage

Jaimeh
Jaimeh
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello everyone, this is Sleek-Creek house in Reaper's March, reimagined in the Leyawiin style. I thought it would make a nice medieval cottage, and the slot limit was just about enough for everything I wanted to include. The thing I found a bit difficult was placement: because most structures are close to the house edges, I could only have a narrow perspective when placing furniture, which made it tricky. However, it was a lot fun to decorate, and the new Leyawiin furnishings are awesome!

Here is a video tour (my computer can't handle higher settings, even temporarily when I'm screencapping, so there's some glitching here and there):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCOfN6BjPWg

and some screenshots:
p10jnzca06iy.png
0w0c757i75sz.png
izpemw8o1ota.png
opbtuidkrw3e.png
9lvjcb6vb72r.png
vyhnf2zklnmy.png
rqtdazjhfn8n.png
wnpfqattdzz0.png
ul5wv522ajbe.png
193yk4lknps9.png
akmjpkozoosx.png
m74o66gu0px6.png
wrgcpfmqp9n8.png
jaxdxvi92oul.png
930uk0p7csc7.png
thytnocvoyg4.png
l43lt43si4nc.png
dhhwwe5oz7yc.png
c7q5wwgqx4m7.png
yqr13rqi260s.png
zkx1bkhlrwah.png
nnmpw1lc5kr1.png

Thank you for reading!
  • TeruKisuke
    TeruKisuke
    ✭✭✭✭
    That looks amazing! I can’t wait to mess with the new structures.

Could you tell me how you made the top left window in this image? It’s really nice.

pc1q4fggktel.png
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TeruKisuke wrote: »
    That looks amazing! I can’t wait to mess with the new structures.

Could you tell me how you made the top left window in this image? It’s really nice.

Thank you very much! That item is the 'shutters, hinged lattice', I'm glad you liked it!
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is lovely! Excellent job!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    This is lovely! Excellent job!

Thank you very much! :)
  • Steezzy
    Steezzy
    ✭✭✭
    nice work!
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steezzy wrote: »
    nice work!

Thank you! :)
  • airie
    airie
    ✭✭✭✭
    phenomenal ♡
    discord | atelier airie @ https://discord.com/invite/nAuEC9m
    twitch | airiesummer @ https://www.twitch.tv/airiesummer
    eso university | http://eso-u.com/
    stream teams | eso official stream team | quakecon 2021 official stream team | hardmode | heartsupport | constellations
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    airie wrote: »
    phenomenal ♡

Thank you very much much, Airie! <3:)
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Beautifully done @Jaimeh, thanks so much for taking the time to share and put together a video!
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on August 31, 2021 2:27PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautifully done @Jaimeh, thanks so much for taking the time to share and put together a video!

Thank you for having a look and commenting, I very much appreciate it! :)
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jaimeh , oh my goodness! I'm so sorry I've missed seeing this! I know I'm a little late to comment, but I have been taking time away and it seems I've missed quite a lot! This is just splendid! I honestly doubt I would have ever known it was Sleek Creek had you not mentioned it. You have completely transformed this space! In addition, somehow you have actually created more space! I don't know how you did it, but you have given Sleek Creek a more palatial and open feel. I am in awe and inspired at seeing how you took a very specific and recognized structure like Sleek Creek and breathed unique life into it, reconstructing it into this serene Medieval atmosphere.
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wow…this is so beautiful! Great job putting it together!
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »
    @Jaimeh , oh my goodness! I'm so sorry I've missed seeing this! I know I'm a little late to comment, but I have been taking time away and it seems I've missed quite a lot! This is just splendid! I honestly doubt I would have ever known it was Sleek Creek had you not mentioned it. You have completely transformed this space! In addition, somehow you have actually created more space! I don't know how you did it, but you have given Sleek Creek a more palatial and open feel. I am in awe and inspired at seeing how you took a very specific and recognized structure like Sleek Creek and breathed unique life into it, reconstructing it into this serene Medieval atmosphere.

Hello Delphinia, welcome back! <3 Thank you so much for checking out my house, and for your very lovely comment, It makes me really happy to receive feedback like this, and inspires me to keep housing! I'm especially glad you think the medieval transformation worked convincingly, sometimes no matter how you built around it, the original flavour of the house can still come through, so that was great to hear! :) Thank you again! :heart:
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow…this is so beautiful! Great job putting it together!

Thank you very much, I appreciate it! :smile: