The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New furnishings in update 31

inchdixprb19_ESO
inchdixprb19_ESO
✭✭✭
Ok, there are 21 new Leyawiin structural furnishings this update plus we can now obtain random Markarth plans from the writ vendor, but there appear to also be 7 new vampiric plans that are not mentioned in the patch notes. They are not old ones that I missed when chasing down all vampiric plans and none are listed on TTC (yet). Has anyone come across any of these plans or know where they might be found?
  • Ruj
    Ruj
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, there are 21 new Leyawiin structural furnishings this update plus we can now obtain random Markarth plans from the writ vendor, but there appear to also be 7 new vampiric plans that are not mentioned in the patch notes. They are not old ones that I missed when chasing down all vampiric plans and none are listed on TTC (yet). Has anyone come across any of these plans or know where they might be found?

I found a YouTube video that has some of those vampiric furnitures as things that would be part of the witches festival.

If so, I may save up all my event tickets for that Vampiric Container. I might ignore the gryphon mount in favor of MORE of that furniture item. I *need* it in my alchemy shops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4syu7J7A-UA
    Edited by Ruj on August 25, 2021 2:09PM
  • Ruj
    Ruj
    ✭✭✭
    They might be event or Crown store only items. I found the Vampiric Container (and other vampiric furniture items) on the Crown store.

Does anyone know if the ones NOT being sold for event tickets are craftable?

• inchdixprb19_ESO
    inchdixprb19_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Thank for posting that video. The 2 lamps posted at the start of the video are similar in colour to the items that I am referring to.
    The vampiric recipes I have found are listed in both ESO master recipe list and furniture catalogue;
    Formula: vampiric lab jar, small
    Formula: vampiric lab jar, large
    Formula: vampiric lab jar, red gelatinous
    Formula: vampiric alchemy rack tubes
    Diagram: vampiric candlestick
    Praxis: vampiric lamp azure, triple
    Praxis: vampiric sconce azure

Each addon gives a list of the ingredients required so I would assume the plans are obtainable somehow.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

When you say Markarth plans are those both the Dwarven plans and the Vampiric plans?

I’m on console so I can’t see them yet.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Markarth plans include plans from the Reach and Dwarven (only the new dwarven furnishings that where introduced with the dlc, not the base game)
  • inchdixprb19_ESO
    inchdixprb19_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, Markarth plans are ones which use a Arkenthamz sprocket as the style ingredient. The Vampiric plans use vile coagulant and as far as I can tell, can only be found as drops in both Western Skyrim and Markarth. The older Dwarven plans which use Dwemer frames are not included in the furnishing plans that can be bought from Rolis Hlaalu
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It helps that the new Dwarven Markarth plans are included, I did not think the old ones would be.

It sounds like the Vampiric ones are not since you didn’t mention them. That is unfortunate, the drop rate for blues is decent but the rate for purples is bad. I don’t even bother with harrowstorms since they drop only garbage but occasionally get a plan from a container.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank for posting that video. The 2 lamps posted at the start of the video are similar in colour to the items that I am referring to.
    The vampiric recipes I have found are listed in both ESO master recipe list and furniture catalogue;
    Formula: vampiric lab jar, small
    Formula: vampiric lab jar, large
    Formula: vampiric lab jar, red gelatinous
    Formula: vampiric alchemy rack tubes
    Diagram: vampiric candlestick
    Praxis: vampiric lamp azure, triple
    Praxis: vampiric sconce azure

Each addon gives a list of the ingredients required so I would assume the plans are obtainable somehow.

I saw these last night on the crown store, I think a lot of people do not know they exist yet. Really awesome stuff.