The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Weird stats on my dk tank

Jeshugan
Jeshugan
✭✭
Hi guys

Was checking my dk tank earlier today and noticed some stats were weird imo.yw383f2f3jav.png

Break free cost 5k
Roll dodge cost 4.2k

I dont remember where i was at in those specific stats, but i soon as i saw those numbers i knew i couldnt play like im used to, thats why i m thinking something weird changed but no idea what.

Any tip appreciated ty
Edited by Jeshugan on August 24, 2021 5:57PM
  • Jeshugan
    Jeshugan
    ✭✭
    Maybe someone can share their stats please?

Im pretty something is off but i could be wrong or missed something in last patch notes. Im checking notes again but dont notice anything yet
  • EnerG
    EnerG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those have been the stats since CP 2.0
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Block cost reduction glyphs go a long way, and with CP 2.0 many of the cost reduction stuff for break free and dodge roll are not % based but flat numbers. Another thing to keep in mind is each piece of heavy armor your wear increases the cost of roll dodge by 3%.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • ResidentContrarian
    ResidentContrarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought you were going to mention crit. Considering inferno and its morphs can both sometimes make your crit negative in the game for three patches now :(