The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Order of the Candle (PVP/RP/NA/PC)

ServerusEcru
ServerusEcru
✭✭✭
I am specifically looking for a tight group of Redguard PVP minded players. Stamina builds. The Order of the Candle is the official Redguard Knighthood in TES lore and we have adopted this guild into ESO since 2014. Our guild is open to all players no matter the race or build but I am looking for a special group of Redguards to work with me in a PvP strategy. We play Gray Host as a campaign but we also guest in Blackreach when our main campaign is too populated. We also do Imperial City and lots of Battlegrounds.

If interested respond to this thread and I will send you our Discord information in DM.
Edited by ServerusEcru on August 24, 2021 6:58PM
"Train your opponent to make the wrong response." — The Book of Circles, By Loredas Maxims
NA/PC/ Order of the Candle