The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Noise Bug with False God's Devotion Set

Wolf_Eye
Wolf_Eye
✭✭✭✭✭
Ugh. I don't know if this is tied to the sorcerer streak noise bug, but there's an irritating noise with False Gods' Devotion every time you kill an enemy.

Please can we get rid of this? It gets super annoying when you need to kill many things at once, like in a Public dungeon and it's making this sound left and right.

It also makes a sound when you swap weapons while you're under the effects of the speed boost, which there should nothing in False gods that procs just by swapping weapons, which makes me think this is truly a bug and not intended.

It almost sounds like the sound is multiplying itself, resulting in a bigger sound than it should be.

It came with Update 31 just today.

I am quite sure I did not hear this prior to update 31 since I have been spamming Public Dungeons lately and would have noticed.
Edited by Wolf_Eye on August 24, 2021 12:49AM
  • MrBrownstone
    MrBrownstone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The set proc always did that, its nothing new. Yes it's very annoying.
  • ResidentContrarian
    ResidentContrarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's divine punishment for being so devoted to a false god...
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But I got my set during Update 30 and it didn't do this.

Also it makes no sense that it would make noise whenever you swap weapons during the speed boost.
    Edited by Wolf_Eye on August 24, 2021 4:41PM