The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Proc set question : how much time qualify as "recently"?

Foxtrot39
Foxtrot39
✭✭✭✭
I am wondering just how much time qualifies "recently" in sets such as Grave Stake Collector Sul-Xan Torment and the likes

Was trying out Grave stake collector and it seemed like it would exclusively proc on me delivering the killing blow despite being with another player to test it (kill under 1s)

Would also be great if description quantify the time where the set will proc if the target dies
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Foxtrot39 wrote: »
    I am wondering just how much time qualifies "recently" in sets such as Grave Stake Collector Sul-Xan Torment and the likes

Was trying out Grave stake collector and it seemed like it would exclusively proc on me delivering the killing blow despite being with another player to test it (kill under 1s)

Would also be great if description quantify the time where the set will proc if the target dies

It this and after playing for over 6 year since game release on PS4, I have come to releaize that every proc set in the game is unique and each proc set needed an indiviual teating to better understand how it works. You would be surprised by the things one set can include while another set have an identical proc condition work exclude.

You have to do some testing, going by the set discription is sometimes misleading/confusing.