The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Alliance Guild in Pc NA

stuartx13
stuartx13
✭✭✭
What are the Alliance Guild in Pc NA?What faction is your guild with and how active is your guild in PVP?
  • neferpitou73
    neferpitou73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Army of the Covenant. DC (usually No-CP but we're debating switching with the proc situation). We usually have a raid up most nights but major raid nights 2 to 3 times a week.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Army of the Covenant. DC (usually No-CP but we're debating switching with the proc situation). We usually have a raid up most nights but major raid nights 2 to 3 times a week.

After playing in gray host last night we might see an influx of guilds in no-cp just getting away from the new RftW sets. I don't think you want any of that -- just hitting purge once, even fat-fingering it, can explode your group if plaguebreak is on some of you.

What faction are you looking for, @stuartx13 , I assume DC because of your icon.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • danthemann5
    danthemann5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vanquish. DC/PC/NA/Gray Host. PvP groups 7 days a week. We're not hardcore, I call it "casual plus". We play to have fun and help the campaign. We even win fights from time to time. We try to keep a positive, encouraging atmosphere, help each other and new players out, etc.
    ZeniMax has no obligation to correct any errors or defects in the Services.

Greetings! We've closed this thread due to its non-constructive nature.

"You know you don't have to be here right?" - ZOS_RichLambert
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Imperium of the Eagle
    Ravenwatch AD
    Big raids on most weeknights, especially the weekends
    Hands down the best cyrodiil guild I've ever been in
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden