The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

LF Post Prime Time PvE Guild

oterWitz
oterWitz
✭✭✭✭
Hello guild recruiters :)

After a thread in the general discussion forum not too long ago about people running trials, I've been missing that aspect of the game quite a bit and am looking for a guild to run them with. Several years ago I ran the normal craglorn trials and HoF when it was released with a guild that I believe has disbanded since. They very a friendly and helpful lot who talked us through mechanics on discord and didn't mind if we wiped a lot due to low dps. I am looking for a guild with that kind of a vibe, and that tends to be active post prime time ~9pm-12am Pacific Time.

A bit more about me -- I've been playing almost exclusively solo since returning to the game earlier this year, and have Flawless Conqueror/Spirit Slayer/of the Undying Song on my magden and stamsorc, and am in the process of getting it on all classes. I'm in the weird spot of being a vet soloist but quite inexperienced in the way of group content, so I'm having a hard time finding a guild that focuses more on normal content than vet/HM progs. I should also note I have some health issues that might make me have to miss a scheduled raid, for which I apologize and I'll do my best to ensure it doesn't mess up things for the group. I'm also pretty quiet but I'll give a helping hand where I can.

Please either respond below with info about your guild or invite me in game (@oterwitz) and I'll give your guild a try.
PC NA
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    oterWitz wrote: »
    Hello guild recruiters

After a thread in the general discussion forum not too long ago about people running trials, I've been missing that aspect of the game quite a bit and am looking for a guild to run them with. Several years ago I ran the normal craglorn trials and HoF when it was released with a guild that I believe has disbanded since. They very a friendly and helpful lot who talked us through mechanics on discord and didn't mind if we wiped a lot due to low dps. I am looking for a guild with that kind of a vibe, and that tends to be active post prime time ~9pm-12am Pacific Time.

A bit more about me -- I've been playing almost exclusively solo since returning to the game earlier this year, and have Flawless Conqueror/Spirit Slayer/of the Undying Song on my magden and stamsorc, and am in the process of getting it on all classes. I'm in the weird spot of being a vet soloist but quite inexperienced in the way of group content, so I'm having a hard time finding a guild that focuses more on normal content than vet/HM progs. I should also note I have some health issues that might make me have to miss a scheduled raid, for which I apologize and I'll do my best to ensure it doesn't mess up things for the group. I'm also pretty quiet but I'll give a helping hand where I can.

Please either respond below with info about your guild or invite me in game (@oterwitz) and I'll give your guild a try.

hi there @oterWitz , our guild has always recruited more so based on a player's personality & attitude , rather than whatever their "schedule commitment" happens to be. Plus, tbqh , we don't really have many pre-planned preset concrete 'trials times' anymore. However, you still might wanna check us out here sometime: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/470164/kom-knights-of-masser-from-2014-beta-is-back-and-recruiting-again-na-casual/p1

And who knows maybe you could end up being our new trials-organizer or something. B)

Best of luck to you either way! -- regards, @ Nee (in-game) and NeeScrolls (on forums)
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Nee I'll look to join when I'm in game later :)

For anyone else reading, feel free to post your guild details still as well. I have 5 guild slots (well 4 as I'm in a comfortable trade guild) and I'm using them all to search for a guild that's the right fit.
    PC NA
  • Mistindantacles
    Hello, OterWitz!

Sounds like you're interested in a drama free, family-oriented, people focused guild with a "Play what and how you want" attitude. Am I wrong?

If I'm not, check out Guild Medieval.
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the offer but I am looking more specifically for a PvE-focused guild. Your family guild looks like a good bunch of folks though :)
    PC NA
  • Mistindantacles
    No worries, oterWiz. :)

OH! You do get five guild slots. So you're more than welcome to hang with us in-game without being officially part of our Guild if you're looking for some PvE while waiting on your "main". Just tell them "Misti" sent ya'. ;)