The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

{Murderess Row} New PVE + Social Guild

DaisyRay
DaisyRay
✭✭✭
Hihi!

So I'm Daisy and I am sort of ish a newbie to the game. I've been playing for almost two years (I think). I started on xbox, but recently moved to PC gaming and was shocked to realize that I had to buy the game again. This also meant that the awesome guilds I had joined did not transfer tp my pc version. So, I decided to make my own guild, taking the great experiences from my old guilds to help mold something I would enjoy.

About Me & The Guild:
I am not an overly serious person, so I am not very strict on anything. I just want to have fun with the people in this game, that's all. My guild will mostly be about socializing, sharing advice, trading (with each other), and doing pve together. I hope to have a weekly world boss event or dragon hunts, something we can do together as a guild. Though I am always up to group up whenever I'm online. This is awkward because I am not certain what else I should mention. Oh! I do have a guild house with the basic crafting tables and other things that are needed. The only thing I am lacking, which I will be working on are mundus stones. The more I play the more I'll add to my guild house and soon I'll even be making a discord. We are open to all genders, sexualities, religions, and race. I only ask that you avoid overly discussing such things if you apply. The best thing about being human is that we all have different beliefs and ideas and I would hate for anyone to feel uncomfortable or bothered by another person's belief. I want to keep everything lighthearted, fun, and amusing.

So... that's that. If you're interested please feel free to let me know or find my guild in the guild finder. Thankies!

P.S If either of you have suggestions or ideas on how to make my guild better, I am so open to hearing them. Bye!

@DaisyRay
⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿ DaisyRay ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑