The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Store request: Bastion Sanguinaris

DekuDekuplex
Last year, I was not aware that Bastion Sanguinaris would go on sale until I had already used up too many Crowns for other purchases, and consequently, was unable to afford this house.

My Vampire character has essentially been in limbo ever since without a dedicated house.

Could you please put this house on sale again so that my Vampire character can maintain Vampirism stage 5 while in the house? Also, since I have used up all the Crowns that I had purchased during the last Crown Sale, could you please time the sale similarly to the last time that Bastion Sanguinaris went on sale so that it coincides with an upcoming Crown Sale (the current Blackwood Chapter sale does not offer Crown Packs at a sales price in my current region (Japan), where the local client is served by DMM.com).
  • SjornParadox52
    SjornParadox52
    ✭✭✭
    Last year, I was not aware that Bastion Sanguinaris would go on sale until I had already used up too many Crowns for other purchases, and consequently, was unable to afford this house.

My Vampire character has essentially been in limbo ever since without a dedicated house.

Could you please put this house on sale again so that my Vampire character can maintain Vampirism stage 5 while in the house? Also, since I have used up all the Crowns that I had purchased during the last Crown Sale, could you please time the sale similarly to the last time that Bastion Sanguinaris went on sale so that it coincides with an upcoming Crown Sale (the current Blackwood Chapter sale does not offer Crown Packs at a sales price in my current region (Japan), where the local client is served by DMM.com).

I remember missing out on that because of budget concerns, hopefully it'll be back during Halloween.
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There are other homes what havent been in the store for much longer than the Bastion what has been there last year,so if Zos does the proper rotation the Bastion shouldnt be back in another year or longer.
    Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.Lewis Carroll
  • Syrpynt
    Syrpynt
    ✭✭✭
    There are other homes what havent been in the store for much longer than the Bastion what has been there last year,so if Zos does the proper rotation the Bastion shouldnt be back in another year or longer.

I really hope you're wrong because I'm about to quit playing until I see the crown showcase displays Shalidor's Shrouded Realm returning, and it came out end of 2020 last year...

edit: Grammar hard.
    Edited by Syrpynt on October 13, 2021 2:52PM
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Syrpynt wrote: »

I really hope you're wrong because I'm about to quit playing until I see the crown showcase displays Shalidor's Shrouded Realm returning, and it came out end of 2020 last year...

edit: Grammar hard.

Depens,example would be the from me often mentioned Aldmeri Grotto house/ship what hasnt returned in the store since more than 2 years.Other homes like the xanmeer house returns every year at least once,others dont return in years.
    Since Zos in most cases only puts on sale 2 houses each month and often there are the new ones included with it,well take a guess how long it can take.
    Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.Lewis Carroll
  • Syrpynt
    Syrpynt
    ✭✭✭
    Depens,example would be the from me often mentioned Aldmeri Grotto house/ship what hasnt returned in the store since more than 2 years.Other homes like the xanmeer house returns every year at least once,others dont return in years.
    Since Zos in most cases only puts on sale 2 houses each month and often there are the new ones included with it,well take a guess how long it can take.

Unless people actually stop playing in a form of protest, Zenimax has no incentive to listen to our pleas. Money and attention are the only forms that Zenimax needs, 1 of those leads to the other typically. My gf and I unsubbed yesterday because of a few reasons:

* I've been playing less with her to grind in PvP for 1 last piece of gear for a set I wanted on 1 of my 8 characters. It's not sold in the guild traders (PvP gear in traders is rare and expensive nowadays). So we're not even enjoying the game together anymore since I'm the only one willing to PvP to farm Alliance Points for loot-containers.
    * I've been waiting on this house to return so I can stop focusing on PvP and more on decorations for housing that I've been HOARDING in 1 of my characters. I'd purchase more with crowns even, but no point until I have the housing I want.
    * Crown crates and endeavor seals are not balanced. Zenimax is kicking and screaming any legal way they can to prevent devaluation of Apex mounts, making them 16,000 seals. Something that takes over 8 months minimum to achieve at this rate. I'm not rich, but I'm willing to spend $50 on a nice mount. $300-1000 for recolored repeat mounts with some visual FX? Nah. I'd rather buy car parts or new mountain bikes at that price. Like, I'd better get a 3D printed version of my character riding the mount too as a figurine/miniature if I'm paying that much.
    * Lack of weapon variety/skill-lines.
    * Lack of TES ability freedoms, pitted into MMO cookiecutter classes.

I was going to overlook the other stuff like I have for 5.5 years, but the lack of service to purchase houses in demand is just dumb. I bet they are losing more customers willing to buy specific houses, than people are buying when it is available. Zenimax underestimates spiteful consumers. I've subscribed less and decided against purchases when they take items away for years. I don't want it anymore after waiting for so long.
  • nimbus2011
    Also made a post about this awhile ago, would love to see it return. I took a break with playing the game in 2017 and just started playing again so i had no idea that house was around. Anyway, is it maybe possible somehow to make a vote or anything like that to show the team behind the crown store that there is a large group that wants to see this return to the store?
  • Syrpynt
    Syrpynt
    ✭✭✭
    nimbus2011 wrote: »
    Also made a post about this awhile ago, would love to see it return. I took a break with playing the game in 2017 and just started playing again so i had no idea that house was around. Anyway, is it maybe possible somehow to make a vote or anything like that to show the team behind the crown store that there is a large group that wants to see this return to the store?

Unlikely. Whales are the primary funding for the entire game apparently, and thus everything is catered to them.