Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Infernium Dwarven Spider Mount

Canperial35
Canperial35
✭✭✭
Will this mount ever come back to store? I wasn't able to buy it back then and I'd really like to have it with a discount for players with eso plus, because 600 gems still seems a little too much for it.
Edited by Canperial35 on April 8, 2022 8:31AM
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe it's already come back at least once, so there's always the chance it will come back again.
  • DekuDekuplex
    Will this mount ever come back to store? I wasn't able to buy it back then and I'd really like to have it with a discount for players with eso plus, because 600 gems still seems a little too much for it.

Agreed; currently, I have the Infernium Dwarven Spiderling pet, which I didn't own when the Infernium Dwarven Spider mount was available last time, and have been waiting for this mount to reappear so that I can use it together with the matching non-combat pet.

Without this mount, I cannot decide to which character that my existing Baandari Dwarven Spider mount and matching Pedlar Pack Spider non-combat pet should be assigned, thus putting them in limbo. I prefer to dedicate each mount and matching non-combat pet to a different character with a matching personality and character-specific lore.
  • Canperial35
    Canperial35
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't want to create another topic for it so I'll just bump this one. ZOS pls bring this one back again. This is one of the two mounts I need along with the Meridian Sabre Cat and It's been a looong time since its last comeback.