Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best Way to Get Triune Jewelry for Research?

FlopsyPrince
FlopsyPrince
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I have been surprised that the price of Triune jewelry is much higher than it was on the PS4. At least it seems that way.

Where can I get pieces to research these traits, at least on the first character?

Do Exemplery Triune rings ever drop from the dailies?

AD seems to not be doing much on PC NA, so that may not be a good route (via the reward bags) to earn it.
PC
PS4/PS5
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have never had Exemplary Triune Jewelry drop for me and didn't even realize they could, though TTC says they exist. I would suggest buying Dawn-Prism stones with with AP from BG or Cyro merchants. They cost 100,000 which you can farm pretty quickly from an active day in Cyro or ten-or-so BGs. Failing that, there is a 150k AP daily login reward coming, or you could buy the stone itself from a guild store for cheaper than the research jewelry. Then ask a guildie or random master crafter to make it for you. Or I could since you mentioned playing on PC NA (@Oterwitz).

And PS aren't AD winning Ravenwatch and Blackreach by a ton?
    PC NA
  • puertoniko
    puertoniko
    ✭✭
    You get them from Gladiator´s Rucksack in Cyro. They don´t drop too often tho.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    (...) Do Exemplery Triune rings ever drop from the dailies? (...)
    Exemplary triune jewelry may be obtained by completing daily board quests in Cyrodiil.
    Other options:
    1) purchase the trait stone (100K AP per stone) from War Researchers in Cyrodiil and ask someone who knows the trait already to craft the piece(s) for you to research.
    2) buying the jewelry from traders, if your wallet isn't an issue.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think they only drop from the reward box that comes from the Conquest mission board (3 keeps, 9 resources, etc.). So you can't just turn in normal scouting missions or Kill Templar missions. But with the 20-hour cooldown on the gladiator token in those bags, people tend to only open one per day even if they do a few Conquest missions. So there seem to be a bunch of factors limiting the amount of Exemplary Triune jewelry out there.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    oterWitz wrote: »
    I have never had Exemplary Triune Jewelry drop for me and didn't even realize they could, though TTC says they exist. I would suggest buying Dawn-Prism stones with with AP from BG or Cyro merchants. They cost 100,000 which you can farm pretty quickly from an active day in Cyro or ten-or-so BGs. Failing that, there is a 150k AP daily login reward coming, or you could buy the stone itself from a guild store for cheaper than the research jewelry. Then ask a guildie or random master crafter to make it for you. Or I could since you mentioned playing on PC NA (@Oterwitz).

And PS aren't AD winning Ravenwatch and Blackreach by a ton?

I have seen AD a bit ahead once or twice on the alternate non-locked campaign, but they are always way behind on the locked one.

I have never caught them attacking something though. I suppose I could just run a lot of dailies, but that would take quite a bit of time, if they own the right areas.

Thanks for the crafting offer too. I am in a crafting guild where someone should be able to do it.

I wouldn't be worrying at all if I had the gold I built up on the PS4. Another annoying factor in the "no xfer" policy.
    Edited by FlopsyPrince on August 18, 2021 5:15AM
    PC
    PS4/PS5