The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to get back to Summerset from Imperial Sewers?

Savince
Savince
Hello
First time at Imperial Sewers. How to get back to Summerset from Imperial Sewers? If I choose any wayshrine on Summerset or any wayshrine on Tamriel it says: You cannot recall in on Alliance War area. Visit the wayshrine to travel. Okei. Then I choose Get me unstuck from the menu, to send me to wayshrine. It gets me at same spot at Aldmeri Alliance Base I already was. I don't want to walk through the Imperial Sewers again. I died on all bosses and lost dozen of Soul gems. Apparently if choose other Release option upon dying it sends me to Cyrodiil City. The place were you put the banner flag. So either I am stuck at Aldmeri Alliance Base or at the banner flag place at Imperial City.
What to do? I want back to my Alinor address.
Originally I went here because ZOS is having this Year One Celebration on late August. And this place was the only place I hadn't visited. I know, mistakes were done.
Thanks to all who helps.
  • Savince
    Savince
    Okei. I reply to myself.

Choose: Campaign > Cyrodiil > the lowest one or easiest or anything goes I guess. > this place should have wayshrine.> goto home at Alinor address

Xuth! Never again at IC. For now at least..
  • Savince
    Savince
    By the way. Still cant choose Alinor address but any wayshrines goes
    Edited by Savince on August 6, 2021 11:50PM
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    In your alliance base in IC, there’s a door marked “exit.” It’s in the room you end up in when you port in, when you join the IC campaign. Leaving by that door will take you back to wherever you were when you ported in initially. Or you can do that alternate route of porting into Cyrodiil and leaving by the home base wayshrine.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Savince wrote: »
    By the way. Still cant choose Alinor address but any wayshrines goes

Yeah you can't port directly to your house in Alinor, or to any houses, from the Cyrodiil wayshrine, you can only travel to other wayshrines. As for leaving IC, like the comment above said, you can return to base (either via the sewers, or if you have a Imperial retreat sigil, which ports you to the base automatically) and from there, you can exit via one of the doors, and this will take you to the last place you were before entering Imperial City.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How to get out of the Imperial City, for future reference.

Method #1 - Walk out of your Alliances Sewer Base. In the first room where you meet your Warlord, one of the doors will take you to the Sewer regions and the other is an exit. This will put you back in the last non-Alliance War zone you were in.

512px-ON-map-Imperial_Sewers_Aldmeri_01.jpg

Here's a map of the Irrigation Tunnels, the Sewer region that includes AD'S home base. The rooms at the bottom are the base, and that arrow is pointing to approximately the location of the exit.

Here's a picture of EP's exit door:

ESO_ImpCityExitDoor_EN.JPG

Method #2 - Queue for a Cyrodiil Campaign. This will place you at one of the home bases for your alliance in Cyrodiil, where you have two transportation options. The Transtitus Shrine will let you travel out to your other base and most keeps your alliance owns in Cyrodiil. The Wayshrine will let you travel back to any Wayshrine in an non-Alliance War zone.

Here's the wayshrine at the Western Elsweyr Gate. The Eastern one will also have one.

ON-place-Western_Elsweyr_Wayshrine.jpg

Method #3 Enter either White-Gold Tower or Imperial City Prison dungeon from Imperial City. I have never used this method, but Support recommends it. YMMV.

The picture is of EP's home base.
    ESO_ImpCityExit_EN.JPG

Also, if you ever respawn in the District and don't want to walk back through the Sewers, there'll be a trapdoor on the spawn point tower that let's you drop back down into your base.

You can also buy Sigils of Imperial Retreat which also take you back to your base or just use the Method #2 above, then queue to Imperial City from Cyrodiil.
  • Savince
    Savince
    This is the answer. So many thanks, VaranisArano!
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @VaranisArano thank you so much for all the helpful guides you've been sharing on the forums for the iC part of this event .I have found the information very helpful as have others. Just wanted you to know your efforts are appreciated by many 😊😊😊
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easy way to get out is chose Campaigns, then Cyrodiil and then blackreach. That takes you to Cyrodiil right next to a wayshrine. It's also an easy way to get back to the starting point of Imperial Sewers without losing all your telvar.

Or the reverse and you are in Cyrodiil and stuck out in the middle of nowhere. Go to IC, then chose Cyrodiil from there.
    Edited by Veinblood1965 on August 27, 2021 3:26PM