The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC/NA] Newish Player looking for chill guild

RareMagi
RareMagi
Soul Shriven
Currently looking to meet some new peeps! Been playing awhile by myself without actually forming a group or anything (other than group finder) so looking to change that. I have multiple toons, but my main is a Necro. Some things about my play style
  • I play about 2-4hrs a day
  • Currently working on a main for achievements/ becoming a crafter but eventually want to get more into pvp
  • Usually the only time I play is when I stream (usually at 6:30pm cst or 10:30pm)
  • I have discord
  • prefer to play with peeps that are 18+
Feel free to ask any question! and looking forward to meeting peeps
  • nightstrike
    nightstrike
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's your in-game @name? I'll shoot you an invite.
    Warning: This signature is tiny!
  • RareMagi
    RareMagi
    Soul Shriven
    What's your in-game @name? I'll shoot you an invite.

Would you mind telling me a bit about your guild ? :)
  • nightstrike
    nightstrike
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Order of the Lamp, we're a newbie friendly casual guild that does a little bit of everything. We started as an Australian guild, but now we're pretty universal, and have people from all over the world. The only requirement is to be nice. Otherwise, you'll find people to run dungeons with, talk about builds, or help with fixing your video card :) We have a discord, too.
  • nightstrike
    nightstrike
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI, you can be in up to 5 guilds at once, and you can leave guilds at any time without penalty. There's also a a guild finder to seek out guilds with particular properties that interest you.
    Edited by nightstrike on August 5, 2021 7:59PM
  • RareMagi
    RareMagi
    Soul Shriven
    Order of the Lamp, we're a newbie friendly casual guild that does a little bit of everything. We started as an Australian guild, but now we're pretty universal, and have people from all over the world. The only requirement is to be nice. Otherwise, you'll find people to run dungeons with, talk about builds, or help with fixing your video card :) We have a discord, too.

Sounds perfect! my @name is RareMagi and I should be on in a bit too accept
  • Mistindantacles
    Hello, RareMagi!

If you are looking for more than a guild, but a gaming community that focuses on being drama free, family oriented, and people focused, check out Guild Medieval's recruitment thread , or you can do directly to our website.