The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sunspire breath attacks wipe group after kill

touretticflower
touretticflower
Soul Shriven
Lately that if the boss is killed while in the middle of their breath mechanic, they will whip their neck towards dps stack for half a second before the dying animation occurs. I've experienced it on Lokk, Yoln and Nav each. It's almost like the game registers the boss' death half a second before it is able to cut off the mechanic, so the tank "loses taunt" because the enemy is "dead".

I run vSS multiple times a week and I noticed this started during the Elsweyr event, but I couldn't pinpoint when exactly. I initially thought it was purely a visual bug, but then a guild run had half the group wipe and the death recap said breath. ESO logs didn't capture those deaths though, because it was after Yoln's death had technically occurred.

Figured I'd start a thread in case others have experienced this too.
  • touretticflower
    touretticflower
    Soul Shriven
    Oh this is PC NA also!
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This has low-key been around for over a year. You just have to be careful when you kill him. XD