The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there any add-on that reminds you if your mails expire?

Contos
Contos
✭✭✭
I'm looking for an add-on that has on-screen notifications time to time, or when you log in that your mails will expire. Or either a red exclamation mark in chat to have some visual reminder other than that in the game already (what is not a reminder just info in the letter itself). What might be enough for some people, I just always forget and they expire with zero warning.

Lost a lot of valuable items this way. I think im not the only one who used the old mail system to store items. Without eso+ it's a pain for me to have enough storage. So we used to send letters back and forth with my friends. I guess that "exploit" was the reason they decreased the time limit to 30 days. Or just fixed it cuz it shd have been that way from day one in theory.
Edited by Contos on August 1, 2021 10:48PM