The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Looking for Older Player Guild

solarsisky
solarsisky
✭✭
Hello, I really enjoy playing ESO, but I find the social aspect lacking because of the general age and attitude of other players. I would LOVE to find a guild that is casual, not bent on having the best gear or more worried about building a character so they have the utmost dps rather than what is just plain fun to play. I'm an old hippie/nerd who likes playing on weekends and week nights for the escape into a fantasy world, but I would also like to experience the social aspect of the game without feeling like everyone's grandmother. I have a great sense of humor (mostly sarcastic), but probably relate most to folks who have lived enough life to understand what to take seriously and what not to. These are not easy filters to use in the in game Guild finder, so I'm posting here. If you have a guild that is built of like-minded players, please let me know! My in game handle is @Solarsis. Thank you!!
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    solarsisky wrote: »
    Hello, I really enjoy playing ESO, but I find the social aspect lacking because of the general age and attitude of other players. I would LOVE to find a guild that is casual, not bent on having the best gear or more worried about building a character so they have the utmost dps rather than what is just plain fun to play.

I like playing on weekends and week nights for the escape into a fantasy world, but I would also like to experience the social aspect of the game without feeling like everyone's grandmother. I have a great sense of humor (mostly sarcastic), but probably relate most to folks who have lived enough life to understand what to take seriously and what not to. These are not easy filters to use in the in game Guild finder, so I'm posting here. If you have a guild that is built of like-minded players, please let me know! My in game handle is @Solarsis.

hi there @solarsisky , tbqh our guild has always recruited more so based on a player's personality & attitude , than whatever their "age" happens to be. That said, you might wanna check us out here sometime: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/470164/kom-knights-of-masser-from-2014-beta-is-back-and-recruiting-again-na-casual/p1

And either way, WELCOME BACK to ESO....again! B)

best regards, @ Nee (in-game) and NeeScrolls (on forums)

p.s. Not to freak you out but there might be even MORE changes coming soon (again) ---> https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/580491/update-31-combat-preview/p1

Edited by NeeScrolls on August 2, 2021 1:50AM
  • Mistindantacles
    Hello, solarsisky!

If you are looking for more than a guild, but a gaming community that focuses on being drama free, family oriented, and people focused, check out Guild Medieval's recruitment thread , or you can do directly to our website.

I would be remiss if I didn't point out that GM (as we call ourselves), has members of all ages, including a healthy number of retirees or just empty nesters.

Hope to see you on guildmedieval.com!
  • Anticrystal
    Anticrystal
    Soul Shriven
    Hi solarsisky,

Just wondering what guild you ended up joining. I'm in exactly the same situation as you ... an old hippie/nerd. A WoW refugee, I've been playing ESO for a while now, but now it's my main game. A little social interaction would be nice.

Cheers!
  • trustypitgmzb14_ESO
    solarsisky wrote: »
    Hello, I really enjoy playing ESO, but I find the social aspect lacking because of the general age and attitude of other players. I would LOVE to find a guild that is casual, not bent on having the best gear or more worried about building a character so they have the utmost dps rather than what is just plain fun to play. I'm an old hippie/nerd who likes playing on weekends and week nights for the escape into a fantasy world, but I would also like to experience the social aspect of the game without feeling like everyone's grandmother. I have a great sense of humor (mostly sarcastic), but probably relate most to folks who have lived enough life to understand what to take seriously and what not to. These are not easy filters to use in the in game Guild finder, so I'm posting here. If you have a guild that is built of like-minded players, please let me know! My in game handle is @Solarsis. Thank you!!

Hello there @Solaris. I help lead a guild called "The Elders" on PC NA and we are a tribe of mature/older players. If you are looking to progress in a relaxed atmosphere that offers scheduled normal and vet dungeon groups, beginner trial experiences and social opportunities to learn and have a little fun; we’ve got you covered.

Our casual player base includes beginners up to advanced ESO veterans from all over the globe with a wealth of knowledge and experience to help you learn, build confidence, and become a more experienced ESO player in the way you want to play.

If you are looking to join or have any questions feel free to reply here, send a PM or contact @trustypit in game. You are also welcome to visit our Discord (https://discord.gg/NkB3ktYG). Be sure to set your nickname to your in game account name (@Solarsis) so we can set you with the right permissions.