The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

We want Scalecaller Crown Crate back!

Pankster
Pankster
Soul Shriven
Since we can get radiant apex mounts with gems, so many player waiting for this crate because of Shadow Rider Senche. Please bring it back to Crown Store.
  • Cyrediath
    Cyrediath
    ✭✭✭
    Scalecaller Crate would be really nice! Thanks.
  • Asphyxis
    Asphyxis
    It would be great. I got old while waiting for Shadowrider Senche.
    Asphyxis
  • Thyster
    Thyster
    Soul Shriven
    Man, this Shadow Rider Senche mount is a legend for Turkish Community!!! I can give 5k gems for it.
    Edited by Thyster on August 2, 2021 9:49PM
  • REV666
    REV666
    Soul Shriven
    I've been waiting for Scalecaller Crown Crate for a long time. I will be very happy if Scalecaller Crown Crate comes to crown store.
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not until we'll have enough gems for one radiant :)
  • Shaqqun
    Shaqqun
    Soul Shriven
    Shadow Rider Senche is a lifestyle. There is 2 type of person in the world, Shadow Rider Lovers and others.
  • HarroHerro
    HarroHerro
    ✭✭
    Current Hodls:

Dragonstar Arena: 51650 (World Record)
    Halls of Fabrication: 235.768 (World Record)
    Sunspire: 262.649 (World Record)
    Hel Ra Citadel: 165.602 (World Record)
    Aetherian Archive: 155.888 (World Record)

https://www.youtube.com/@HarroHerro

25000 hours+ across 3 accounts.
  • Cyrediath
    Cyrediath
    ✭✭✭
    When will next crown crates come?
  • Pankster
    Pankster
    Soul Shriven
    Probably next month. I hope next Crown Crates will be Scalecaller.

edd897c780d681f62d8b7f0b5263f640.jpg
  • Treeshka
    Treeshka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well this crate is popular but it will lose its popularity and rarity once it comes back. Since you can technically remove the chance factor of getting the radiant apex mount by opening a lot of crates and buying the desired mount with gems.
  • Thyster
    Thyster
    Soul Shriven
    Treeshka wrote: »
    Well this crate is popular but it will lose its popularity and rarity once it comes back. Since you can technically remove the chance factor of getting the radiant apex mount by opening a lot of crates and buying the desired mount with gems.

I agree but i don't think Shadow Rider Senche fan club members care about rarity. We just want Shadow Rider Senche because it is best mount in the game for us. That red eyes... I'm in love with that eyes.
    Edited by Thyster on August 8, 2021 11:05PM
  • Cyrediath
    Cyrediath
    ✭✭✭
    I mean all the cases will come to crown store eventually right?
    Treeshka wrote: »

• Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get a chance to earn the scalecaller pets as well? They’re the only event reward I’m missing.
  • Shaqqun
    Shaqqun
    Soul Shriven
    Dalsinthus wrote: »
    Can we get a chance to earn the scalecaller pets as well? They’re the only event reward I’m missing.

Most likely yes, if they bring the crates you will be able to access everything it contains (including pets) via the gem.
    Edited by Shaqqun on August 9, 2021 8:56AM
  • Tremola
    Tremola
    Soul Shriven
    item-5807.jpg

This is actually the first time I'm seeing this crate. I've met this with crate because of this thread. And I think not only mounts but also the other rewards seems good.
    For example I'm into the decayed zombie skin because I got the zombie personality and I want to pair them to be honest
    Maybe other fellow forum users who are looking forward to this crate can reply to this thread about what they actually want. Might be interesting
    Edited by Tremola on August 9, 2021 4:58PM
  • hands0medevil
    hands0medevil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rollback to scalecaller patch would be even better :)
  • NettleCarrier
    NettleCarrier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As someone who has this Shadowrider Senche through pure beginner's RNG, I really don't want it to come back LOL. I do feel bad though! :expressionless:
    GM of Gold Coast Corsairs - PCNA
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As someone who has this Shadowrider Senche through pure beginner's RNG, I really don't want it to come back LOL. I do feel bad though! :expressionless:

Why not? They won't take yours away you know.
  • NettleCarrier
    NettleCarrier
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why not? They won't take yours away you know.

It was a joke.
    GM of Gold Coast Corsairs - PCNA
  • Shaqqun
    Shaqqun
    Soul Shriven
    Tremola wrote: »
    item-5807.jpg

This is actually the first time I'm seeing this crate. I've met this with crate because of this thread. And I think not only mounts but also the other rewards seems good.
    For example I'm into the decayed zombie skin because I got the zombie personality and I want to pair them to be honest
    Maybe other fellow forum users who are looking forward to this crate can reply to this thread about what they actually want. Might be interesting

Except for the radiant and apex rewards, the legendary and epic rewards contained in this crate are better than other crates in my opinion. This is another reason why I especially want this crate to come.
    Edited by Shaqqun on August 10, 2021 9:56AM
  • Pankster
    Pankster
    Soul Shriven
    Tremola wrote: »
    item-5807.jpg

Would be great. For anyone who is interested in this crate, here is a link for you

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Scalecaller_Crate
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaqqun wrote: »

Most likely yes, if they bring the crates you will be able to access everything it contains (including pets) via the gem.

@Shaqqun The pets are not part of the crates, and so far the pets of previous seasons has rarely returned. Like the Baandari ones did not when the crates did and so on.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pankster wrote: »
    Probably next month. I hope next Crown Crates will be Scalecaller.

edd897c780d681f62d8b7f0b5263f640.jpg

Next month is a new Crate Season (Grim Harlequin).

ZOS NEVER launches a new Crate season AND brings an old one back in the same month.
  • Shaqqun
    Shaqqun
    Soul Shriven
    Shaqqun wrote: »

@Shaqqun The pets are not part of the crates, and so far the pets of previous seasons has rarely returned. Like the Baandari ones did not when the crates did and so on.

Oh, you are talking about the pets which is coming with season via crown,
    I thought you meant the pets in the crates.
  • Thyster
    Thyster
    Soul Shriven
    HarroHerro wrote: »

• Asphyxis
    Asphyxis
    I think the only good thing in this crate is Shadow-Rider Senche. Other items don't interest me much. But, I would buy this crate just for Shadow-Rider Senche because it's the best mount in the game in my opinion. Probably, it's not just for me, I think most of the players like this mount very much. There will be a big gold flow in the game when this crate arrives I'd say.
    Asphyxis
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shadowrider Senche is OP. ❤️

My DK witch also wants that Dragonfire Wolf. 🔥

Also need the dragon summons for important dragon summoning reasons.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Thyster
    Thyster
    Soul Shriven
    I can't believe this. They brought psijic crate back, is this a joke?
  • Pankster
    Pankster
    Soul Shriven
    I wonder if we weren't taken seriously because we didn't write a REQUEST at the beginning of the post?
  • Shaqqun
    Shaqqun
    Soul Shriven
    I really dont understand you ZOS, in 2 years psijic crate came to the store like 2 times maybe 3 ? But no scalecaller in winter. Literally no sense.