Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Antiquity Lead Locks

aneova_ESO
aneova_ESO
✭✭✭
SO here's the idea, give us an option to lock out leads, put a little padlock icon next to it, showing lock or unlock status. Either let it be available after the 3rd time (many items have 3 messages detailing the history of the item) or just let it always be there, or maybe a right click on the lead with the lock option.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure what you mean by locking out leads. Are you wanting to lock them so you don't find them any more?
    PCNA
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anything I don't want to find anymore I just leave the leave active forever. I'm looking at you Void Crystal Anomaly.
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Or save them for when it's a daily endeavor.
  • JoDiMageio
    JoDiMageio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this suggestion, especially since furniture cannot be sold or traded. Unless you want a room full of the same antiquity, it would be nice to decide when you have enough, and when maybe you want to farm the lead again.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with the "just don't scry and excavate the lead the next time you find it" approach. I have several leads like that. They'll never expire, so there's no reason I have to "excavate them or lose them," as with new leads I've never excavated before.

Then, if you ever do decide that you want another one, you'll already have the lead just waiting to be scried and excavated.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    I agree with the "just don't scry and excavate the lead the next time you find it" approach.

The completionist in me won't allow me to do that. :|

However I would love a way to lock a lead from even being found again. Or better yet, if we could just dismiss any lead we don't want. Just click "DELETE", confirm the deletion, and POOF no more Void Crystal Anomalys.

To clarify, it would just delete the lead you just got, not wipe it completely out of ever finding it again.
    Edited by SilverBride on July 31, 2021 8:26PM
    PCNA
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If the lead is from a resource or container and not an enemy, you could always just leave it. The next person might be happy to find it.