The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Companions: Would you like to be able to buy your companion a drink /meal at an Inn?

wishlist14
wishlist14
✭✭✭✭✭
✭
Hi there,
My companions keep hinting that they would like to go to an Inn but I can't invite them for a drink or a meal. I'd love the option to do this and I'd also love to play a musical instrument with them. I'm kinda getting attatched to my companions πŸ˜† and it would be nice to have a bit more social interractions with them...not a lot just a couple of options. Maybe dance with them πŸ˜….

How do you all feel about this?
Edited by wishlist14 on July 31, 2021 1:54PM
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I would like such interactions. And also to be able to give them presents in between, perhaps to compensate for a bad mood due to killing bugs or crafting of cheese dishes.
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    Lugaldu wrote: Β»
    Yes, I would like such interactions. And also to be able to give them presents in between, perhaps to compensate for a bad mood due to killing bugs or crafting of cheese dishes.

I love your ideas 😊😊😊
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yup I would. Or my crafter make them either a meal or a gift as mentioned above
    Soupy twist
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    Hi there,
    My companions keep hinting that they would like to go to an Inn but I can't invite them for a drink or a meal. I'd love the option to do this and I'd also love to play a musical instrument with them. I'm kinda getting attatched to my companions πŸ˜† and it would be nice to have a bit more social interractions with them...not a lot just a couple of options. Maybe dance with them πŸ˜….

How do you all feel about this?

Would be nice!

But for those who don't know it, well Mirri really loves wine, so you can get a +1 rapport increase by making a potion of some wine drink, for example Clarified Syrah Wine or Surilie Syrah Wine (recipe available from local NPC brewers). It has a short cooldown too, maybe 5 minutes? It's not the same, but it's something. :)
    Edited by Idinuse on August 2, 2021 2:23PM
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Idinuse wrote: Β»
    But for those who don't know it, well Mirri really loves wine, so you can get a +1 rapport increase by making a potion of some wine drink, for example Clarified Syrah Wine or Surilie Syrah Wine

I offer Mirri a wine at every hearth fire we pass (and Bastian gets a look at every bookshelf) :)

• AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirri gets that rapport boost when you make any alcoholic drink (not just wine). :)

Agree with more interactions. Like when you sit, the companion might look for a place to sit.

My companion should be able to come into a player-owned home with me and tag along with me - not simply be a talking manniquin standing in a corner or on a plotted path the way it is now. Coming into your home with you would also be nice to get a quick 'dps check' on them - tell them to take down the precursor dummy and see how they do. As in any population controlled environment (like dungeons), a companion would count against the home's population cap.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Aeric
    Aeric
    ✭✭
    I'd like to eventually be able to craft them Armour/Weapons/Jewelry so my efforts to learn and master crafting arent disrepected
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    Yes please.