The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Consuming Trap - Not Always Restoring Health, Stamina, Magica

marzatplay
I just tried this morph for the first time and tested it and found that if I kill the target while Consuming Trap is on them, I get Health, Stamina, and Magica restored. But if someone else kills the target while my Consuming Trap is on them, I don't get the Health, Stamina and Magica back...why? What gives?
  • Ippokrates
    Ippokrates
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    marzatplay wrote: »
    I just tried this morph for the first time and tested it and found that if I kill the target while Consuming Trap is on them, I get Health, Stamina, and Magica restored. But if someone else kills the target while my Consuming Trap is on them, I don't get the Health, Stamina and Magica back...why? What gives?

Because you didn't take this particular life, you do not get its soul :p
  • marzatplay
    Ippokrates wrote: »
    marzatplay wrote: »

Because you didn't take this particular life, you do not get its soul :p

Ugh! For real? So this is a single player skill. DOH!