The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

VMA Iceberg Calving

slimwaffle
slimwaffle
✭✭✭
In VMA on the boss Matriarch Runa, the ability Iceberg Calving is bugged.
I will know she is about to break the platform. Move away from the platform. Be halfway to the next platform. Then she breaks the platform.
But still be hit twice by Iceberg Calving.
ZOS you need to look at this one again.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I play on PS4. This will occasionally happen to me under two situations: (1) Lag and (2) Squeezing out too much damage. Lag is lag, either come back another day or fight through it. As for the second, it happens if I push for that last bit of damage before she hits 75% and 45%. You're better off leaving the iceberg at 50-47% and letting your DOTs burn her to the mechanic.

• paulychan
    paulychan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm on ps4.
    In VMA and VH, there is a lot if lag which results in positional desynchs... results in all kinds of nasty desynchs tbh.
    I have had the same scenario play out. poison flowers are far worse. kills flawless runs, but that's the game. I try to over compensate for time. for instance, in VH on final boss, I'm sure to be already snapping x to get to port as well as spamming the synergy to enter. there is a huge lag issue *for me* surrounding the mechanics of that fight.
    in the case of the cleave... I move away sooner. that boss in particular i try not to burn too fast, the mechs get all goofy when I do
    Edited by paulychan on July 26, 2021 11:45PM
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Feel the same. Only other pieces of advice I can offer are use an ethernet/hardwired internet connection and use a dedicated IP address for your PS4. If you're already doing that, only other option is getting better internet if possible. I did the first two, still had lag, then upgraded my internet once the COVID lockdown started and he whole fam was stuck at home. Made a world of difference. Good luck