The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Yearly ESO+ is a must for PC NA crown buyers

SkaraMinoc
SkaraMinoc
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I just subscribed to ESO+ for a year and was surprised to see ~20k crowns show up on my character. I thought I got hacked or something. It turns out they give you crowns upfront (1650 crowns x 12 months = 19800 crowns).

$139.99 USD for 19800 crowns with the yearly ESO+ subscription (141 crowns per USD)
$149.99 USD for 21000 crowns on the store (140 crowns per USD)
PC NA
  • Viewsfrom6ix
    Viewsfrom6ix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who buys crowns for full price? People usually buy in bulk when it is on sale.

$99.99 for 21k crowns IIRC.
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yes that is the best rate. Many players are new to the game and did not buy crowns during the last sale 4 months ago.
    PC NA
  • Syrpynt
    Syrpynt
    ✭✭✭

Yes but if you subscribe: craftbag, double bankspace, double furnishings, etc--that alone is worth it to me.

But if you simply need MORE crowns, then yes, getting them on sale is best.
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭

By the way.... does someone know WHEN there will be another crowns-on-sale event ? I thought it were on July... I am running out...
    Edited by Rishikesa108 on July 26, 2021 8:24AM
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

By the way.... does someone know WHEN there will be another crowns-on-sale event ? I thought it were on July... I am running out...

No, they won't publish that ahead of time since they would obviously rather we buy at full price.

...but they've always happened in April over the anniversary, in August over Quakecon, and in December over the holidays. We can't guarantee it, but there's a really good chance we'll get one in a few weeks.