The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Not really a bug but a WHY?

CaffeinatedMayhem
CaffeinatedMayhem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Why are companions best lines locked away behind a minimum of 10 minutes inactivity?

1 - I'm usually logged out after 5 minutes, and having to run back to my computer every minute to hit a key to stay logged in is usually not possible when I'm away from my desk.

2 - This kind of assumes everyone has speakers (I live in a one bedroom apartment with other people, we all only have headphones) and no, I don't always wear my headphones when I'm away from my desk.

When I'm in game I''m *playing* the game, not standing idle. Why give the best stuff to people who just stand there? Since there lines are random, I'm not altering my entire play style to hear them, but I want to HEAR them, not read someone else's transcription.

Don't really expect and answer, but would be nice if future companions would give these great lines under normal play conditions, not making someone stand around for hours hoping one pops up. And as far as I can tell, that is the ONLY way to get some lines.
  • NoxiousBlight
    NoxiousBlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are some of their idle lines? Not sure I can even remember one. I think I heard one once but probably didn't catch it.
    Options
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    After placing a companion in my house I interacted with the companion to see what it said. Many of the comments are some that I have not heard before.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
    Options
  • OmenRIP
    OmenRIP
    ✭✭✭
    After standing around for a while waiting for a boss to pop, Mirri says something like “if I’d known you’d be standing around so long, we’d could have played a game”.
    Options