The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Bug] Nightblade spectral bow

Sun7dance
Sun7dance
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
You often lose the procc too early and then you have to recast the focus.
I only have this problem in PvP situations!
Can anybody confirm this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epvcsbeuVTM
PS5|EU
  • Sun7dance
    Sun7dance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here is the PvE Video, where you can see that everything seems ok.
    Same character without any changes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IEp7zyX-0s
    PS5|EU
  • Sun7dance
    Sun7dance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Push, coz it's Monday.
    Hopefully a dev will pay attention now.

I think the problem is that the system too often thinks that you are out of combat in PvP, even though you are still in.
    PS5|EU
  • itzatecah
    itzatecah
    ✭✭
    I can confirm this. I play magblade in PvP and this happen very often. Works well in PvE but bugs out in PvP
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It might be lag related, same thing happens to incap, works fine in pve, then in cyro, you get the animation/sound but the ulti hasn't actually been consumed
  • Sun7dance
    Sun7dance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lag related in a duel where both players don't move? (1st video)
    PS5|EU
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol I can never get the thing to fire in pve so you guys are ahead of me
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all!

After removing a few posts, we would like to remind everyone that Thread Bumping is a violation of the Community Guidelines and is stated as follows:
    • Thread Bumping: Please refrain from replying to discussion threads for the sole purpose of “bumping” them. This is considered to be a form of spam because it does not add to the discussion in a constructive or meaningful way. We understand that everyone would like to keep their discussion active and visible, but we encourage you to strive for meaningful and constructive posts instead of posts that consist of nothing more than “Bump!”
    If there may be any questions in regards to the rules, please feel free to take a few moments to review them here.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Sun7dance
    Sun7dance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Correction:

You also get this bug in PvE situations. Really not as often as in PvP but definitely noticeable.
    PS5|EU
  • Sun7dance
    Sun7dance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any PC player can still confirm this bug after the patch?
    PS5|EU
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have the counter addon but it rarely ticks 5 even when i slowly count to 5. also if it does fire, it is erratic (might be bow might just be la).
    PCNA
    PCEU